Saturday, September 20, 2008

Natural Disasters

Sometimes I think about where I would like to live and grow old. One of the first things I think about is the weather. Usually, the next thing I think about are the natural disasters in those areas. California has earthquakes and fires. The East has storms and hurricanes. The south has more hurricanes. The central states has tornadoes. The mid west has too much snow.

Lately, we've been hearing about hurricane Ike all over the news. Like other hurricanes, there is no mercy in the midst of a storm like that. I found some pictures telling the story of Ike and his aftermath disaster. Please pray for those effected by Hurricane Ike.











I think I'll stay in Fresno for a while...our natural disaster here is fog and auto theft.

1 comment:

Nia_Haqifa said...

hi,i'm nia haqifa. i had red your blog. its really beautiful, interesting, fascinating according to your picture. its a good work. the topic of your discussion is really critical and very useful to me. if i have another free time, i'll visit you again. GOOD LUCK FOR YOU!